Agile Consultant Service
Helping business become more Agile!
Adopting Agile is not a choice, it’s a matter of survival.
In order to survive in this obstinate world, we must innovate and adapt to continuous change.
Agile accelerates software delivery time from conceptualization to customer deployment. It promotes adaptive planning, evolutionary development and continuous delivery; time boxed iterative approach and encourages rapid and flexible response to change.
Twelve principles underlie the Agile Manifesto,
- Customer satisfaction by rapid delivery of useful software
- Welcome changing requirements, even late in development
- Working software is delivered frequently (weeks rather than months)
- Working software is the principal measure of progress
- Sustainable development, able to maintain a constant pace
- Close, daily co-operation between business people and developers
- Face-to-face conversation is the best form of communication (co-location)
- Projects are built around motivated individuals, who should be trusted
- Continuous attention to technical excellence and good design
- Self-organizing teams
- Regular adaptation to changing circumstances