Agile Consultant Service
Helping business become more Agile!
Adopting Agile is not a choice, it’s a matter of survival.
The Agile Value, Flow, Quality (VFQ) method tackles problems that often lead to failure or disappointing results.
In order to survive in this obstinate world, we must innovate and adapt to continuous change.
VFQ offers critical analysis of solutions that can be implemented in any workplace. Covering the thinking and principles behind current methodologies, including Scrum, Kanban and XP.
VFQ is not wedded to any single methodology. Rather it encourages practitioners to appreciate the principles, key concepts and tools that lie behind the practices, such as incremental and iterative delivery, feedback and team-work.
Twelve principles underlie the Agile Manifesto,
- Customer satisfaction by rapid delivery of useful software
- Welcome changing requirements, even late in development
- Working software is delivered frequently (weeks rather than months)
- Working software is the principal measure of progress
- Sustainable development, able to maintain a constant pace
- Close, daily co-operation between business people and developers
- Face-to-face conversation is the best form of communication (co-location)
- Projects are built around motivated individuals, who should be trusted
- Continuous attention to technical excellence and good design
- Self-organizing teams
- Regular adaptation to changing circumstances